OUTPATIENT SERVICES AT LAKEWOOD COUNSELING IN LEE’S SUMMIT
300 SE 2nd Street, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
General Information: 816-404-6170
Engagement Specialist: 816-404-6186
Hours of Operation: Day and some evening hours - Monday through Friday
RECOVERY HEALTH SERVICES (RHS)
1000 E. 24th St. Suite 2E
Kansas City, MO 64108
(Entrance at 23rd and Campbell)
Open Access Assessments Available
RHS provides adult treatment for those who suffer from both substance use disorders and one or more psychiatric condition. We offer open access for immediate access to treatment (Monday through Friday between 8 am to 11am). All services are conveniently located at one location.
Our comprehensive treatment includes:
• Assessment and Treatment planning
• Individual, group, and family therapy (including Trauma Therapy)
• Psychoeducation about the disease of addiction and psychiatric conditions
• Community Support
• Dedicated Psychiatry for evaluation and treatment including Medication Assisted Treatment for Substance Use Disorder.
• Intensive outpatient Treatment
• Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment
• Physical health services
• Relapse Prevention
Please have available identification, insurance card and proof of residence.
For Court Ordered or Division of Family Services Substance Abuse Evaluations there is a flat rate nominal fee of $150.00 (due at time of assessment).
Most insurance accepted.
To learn more call: 816-404-5850